Pulse™ Fluid Management Hub for Non-European Installation with Global Power Adapter
[ONLY ONE REQUIRED PER SYSTEM] Pulse™ Fluid Management simplifies how forward-thinking shops track and manage bulk fluids in real time – adding more transparency and accountability to drive productivity and profitability. There’s no software to install. Simply connect the Pulse Hub to a power source and access your local network to get started. The self-contained device includes everything necessary for users to access monitoring and reporting tools instantly from any network-connected PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Communicates wirelessly with Pulse devices
- No software to install, Pulse software delivered via web pages to any PC, tablet or phone.
- Status lights to quickly verify Hub status
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi LAN connection for flexible installations.
- Built-in backup with included SD card for database backup and restore.
- Easily updates automatically through internet connection.
- Universal power connections facilitates installation using 100-240 VAC electrical outlets.
- Built-in computer runs customer operating system to eliminate common PC operating system issues.
- Input Power: 100-240 VAC line voltage (0.05 A)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.2 x 9.9 x 4.9||inch|