Our four-post surface lifts accommodate a wide range of vehicles. Routine vehicle servicing and maintenance with a Rotary standard four-post lift is just the ticket.
Move beyond the basics and the flexibility becomes apparent as you pick from a list of optional equipment. Lube work is made easy when a rolling drain pan with splash guard, drain valve and dust cap is added. Bolt-on alignment kits include a turning radius gauge kit (front), slip plate kit and all necessary hardware are great assets for alignment work.
The new 14,000 lb. capacity four-post lifts offer longer runways and new features to handle higher-capacity vehicles and longer wheelbases up to 212-1/2 in.
- 14,000 lb. capacity lifts are available in open front or rear design allowing for greater access to under-vehicle components and rolling jack usage.
- Patented Sentinel Lock™ system (US Patent No. 6,446,757) slack cable guide arm that stays
- 14,000 lb. capacity lifts come with an air filter/regulator/lubricator to extend the life of your lift.
- Adjustable latch bars ensure the runways are level when resting on the latch bars at any of the locking positions.
- Redesigned runways to handle higher-capacity vehicles and longer wheelbases up to 212-1/2 in.
- Come with non-skid surface that allows sure grip of tires and a
- Non-welded runway for strength, durability and to provide a smooth track for rolling jacks.
- Cylinder located under the runway to eliminate any opportunity for vehicle door or mirror damage.
- 1/2 in. diameter steel cable for greater lifting capacity.
|Load carrying capacity||14,000||lbs|
|Lifting/lowering time approx.||55||s|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||249 x 133||inch|
|39-SMO14L||14,000 lb. drive-on lift, open front, 192-inch max. wheelbase. Only for repair or reception.||$8,123.00||Add to cart|
|39-SB100017YL||Extended Height Adapter for RJ7000||$172.00||Add to cart|