AGA Brake Disk Removal Kit
AGA TOOLS & PRODUCTS, INC.
The brake disc is stuck to the hub and requires substantial force to be removed. Hammering the disc is not a good option.
AGA’s Brake Disc Remover provides an easier, smoother and more controlled removal process.
- No more hammering on the brake disc introducing shock load to wheel bearing.
- No shock load on electronic sensors.
- No shock loads transferring to other components in the suspension such as ball joints, etc.
- Leaves no mark on brake discs if reused or removed for off car machining.
- Brake disc is captured by the standoff screws when it comes loose.
- Eliminates the risk of injury by a brake disc falling on the technician’s feet causing injury.
- Eliminates the brake disc hitting the floor, which damages epoxy coating, tiles and even concrete.
- Eliminates chance of disc hitting customer wheel placed on floor causing damage to the rim.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14 x 13 x 5||inch|