Fluke 7 Piece Digital Multimeter Kit
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeters combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true-rms digital multimeter in a single compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter adds four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect® Measurements app:
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets.
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test (1587 FC: 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ)
- Insulation test voltages (1587 FC: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V) for many applications
- AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
Click to view more information about Fluke Insulation Multimeters.
|Power supply||Max 1000 V||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8 x 3.94 x1.97||inch|