The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeters combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true-rms digital multimeter in a single compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter adds four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect® Measurements app:
PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets.
Click to view more information about Fluke Insulation Multimeters.
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test (1587 FC: 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ)
- Insulation test voltages (1587 FC: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V) for many applications
- AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
|Power supply||Max 1000 V||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8 x 3.94 x1.97||inch|