Vacutec® Leakfinder® Diagnostic Smoke® Vapor Leak Detection System with UltraTraceUV® Dye Solution
While Supplies Last!
Designed to exacting BMW specifications, the Leakfinder® 625-WV609 smoke tester is approved for general purpose leak detection and Evaporative Emission Systems (EVAP) leak-testing on all BMW vehicles.
This product incorporates STAR Diagnostic Smoke® Technology, inside. It is the simplest and quickest way to find many vehicle system leaks. Smoke vapor-generating leak detectors containing STAR Technology inside are the only leak detectors in the world mandated by automakers (OEMs), including BMW.
The patented technology inside your Leakfinder®, including the vapor-producing solution (UltraTraceUV®), was designed in collaboration with major OEMs, in order to establish a standard for leak detection. It is designed to be safe for vehicle systems and will not void factory warranties.
It is also the only smoke technology in the world that meets SAE INTERNATIONAL Published Papers' safety standards recommendation to use a smoke tester designed to function with an inert gas (such as Nitrogen, Argon or CO2) when testing a vehicle's fuel evaporative (EVAP) system [SAE: 2007-01-1235 and 2008-01-0554].
625-WVA-060 Inert Gas Pack Kit (CO2
bottle ships empty)
625-WVA-01 Standard Adapter Cone (2
625-WVA-067 Large Cone Adapter
625-WVA-02 Assorted Cap-Plug Set
625-WV0712UV UltraTraceUV® Diagnostic
Smoke® solution (2 bottles
625-WVA-074 Combination Light, Batteries,
and Yellow Glasses
625-WVA-06 EVAP Service Port Adapter
Fitting (Standard Size)
625-WVA-049 Dual-Size Schrader Removal /
625-WVA-03 Smoke Diffuser
625-WVA-080 Universal Power Converter
625-WVA-087 Handle Pad
625-WV609-MAN WV609 Leakfinder® Instruction
Click to view Leakfinder Instruction Manual.
BMW Leakfinder® Smoke Tester
- Smoke and fluorescent dye identifies the leak(s). Is user refillable.
- Two bottles UltraTraceUV® Smoke Solution (625-WV0712UV) included.
- Large, easy-to-read, extremely-accurate flow meter. Cross-indexed for shop air or CO2 at three critical leak thresholds: 0.040" (1mm), 0.020" (0.5mm), and 0.010" (0.25mm).
- Test gas (air or inert) only, or Smoke with variable flow control.
- Included Power Converter connects to AC power outlet to avoid using the vehicle battery as tester power source.
- Includes second Adapter Cone (standard) in this package.
- Inert Gas Pack Kit included. Provides a portable pressure source of CO2 for safer EVAP testing.
- Handle Pad. Ergonomic and non-slip for gripping comfort.
|Power supply||12 VDC||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13 x 9 x 13.5||inch|
|399-WV0712UV||UltraTraceUV® Diagnostic Smoke® solution (2 bottles included)||$58.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-003||Smoke Diffuser||$26.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-006||EVAP Service Port Adapter Fitting (Standard Size)||$50.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-01||Standard Adapter Cone||$40.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-02||Assorted Cap-Plug Set||$26.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-049||Dual-Size Schrader Removal / Installation Tool||$21.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-060||Inert Gas Pack Kit (CO2 bottle ships empty)||$173.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-067||Large Cone Adapter||$70.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVA-074||Combination Light, Batteries, and Yellow Glasses||$55.00||Add to cart|
|399-WVRP-101||Filter Kit||$607.00||Add to cart|