Tire And Wheel Service
The John Bean T7800 is a leverless tire changer featuring a unique collection of tools, including intuitive control panel, powerMONT™, lower bead camera viewer, on-floor bead breaker and quickLOK™ technology. It was engineered with superior functionalities that require less effort for technicians to operate and an advanced set of tools that only touch the tire, never the rim, minimizing the risk of damage when working with standard, UHP and run-flat tires.
- quickLOK™ - The fast and effortless automatic wheel clamping with center post design.
- powerMONT™ - The innovative, fast and easy-to-use leverless mount and demount system.
- Lower Bead Camera Viewer - assists technicians during lower bead breaking operation.
- Dynamic bead breaker prevents wheel damage while enhancing precision and productivity with synchronized dual disks.
- PROspeed™ continuously monitors torque and automatically reduces speed during critical procedures.
- Top Side Bead Seater - Ergonomic nozzle injects high-speed air blasts into the tire, raising the bead to seal the tire to the rim.
- On-Floor Bead Breaker with powered handle gives an alternative option for use on soft sidewall and high aspect ratio tires.
- Wheel lift for easy mounting and dismounting of heavy tire and wheel assemblies and improved ergonomics.
|Wheel weight, max.||154||lbs|
|Rim diameter||12 - 30||inch|
|Power supply||230V 1ph 50-60hz 16A||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||58 x 73 x 74||inch|
|119-EAA0481G79A||Optional Tool Storage Box||$1,007.00||Add to cart|